Exactly What I Wanted.... Me, Only Better

Being someone who has a smaller cup size than most...

Being someone who has a smaller cup size than most all of my friends, I thought about getting breast implants for years. But it wasn't truly ever a real consideration, because I couldn't get past the idea of having foreign objects in my body every day. Also, I just wanted to be self-accepting. However, I started to think about it more in my late 30s when my breasts started to look less full. I saw about a finger's width gap in my bra between the top of my breast and the cup.
At 45, I met someone who sold implants and jumped at the chance to get a good solid plastic surgeon recommendation from someone I felt had my best interests at heart. That person introduced me to Dr. Zegzula and I immediately felt I was in very good hands. He heard what I wanted (me...only better) and he showed me only those options. In fact, when I started to get excited and asking to see larger sizes, he reminded me - in a firm, but professional way - that I had said I had still wanted to look like me....as natural as possible. I REALLY appreciated him holding me to my vision because in the past, I'd been married to someone who thought I should get very large implants and it made me feel bad about myself....as if what I had wasn't good enough.
The entire experience was so perfectly comfortable, respectful and professional. The building his practice resides in is beautiful, the staff are all very friendly and professional, the process which includes current and future photos is really cool, the surgery easy and the follow-up perfectly paced.
I can't recommend Dr. Zegzula enough. I will be going back to him when they need replacing (years down the road) and I will be suggesting him to anyone that I can. If I had more work to do, I'd be back in his office in a heartbeat.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

See above review. Friendly, professional, respectful, knowledgeable. Always knew who I was and what my end goal was, versus being treated like a number. Spent just the right amount of time with me...never rushed.