Back to my Younger Self - Portland, OR

I am 51 years old. After breast feeding three...

I am 51 years old. After breast feeding three children, I had lost a considerable amount of volume from my once 36D cup and I felt old and embarassed in having to wear a push up strapless bra under a sports bra just for lift and support. My doctor and I went over various options for my body type, lifestyle, and ultimate goal I wished to achieve. Together we chose a 485cc silicone submuscular implant which perfectly fit my frame and gave me two cup size increase to a 36DD. The surgery and recovery have been very easy and little downtime. I had little pain and full range of motion the first day. I was back to work in 4 days. The surgery and outcome has far exceeded my expectations. I love having my younger self back and people have noticed the change in confidence as well as better posture.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kathleen Waldorf is amazing! I was referred to her by a former patient for breast augmentation. Dr. Waldorf was kind, and listened to my goals of gaining back the volume I had lost in breast feeding. She made me feel comfortable and deserving. She went over a simulated 3D imaging of different sizes of implants from my own before pictures, so I could get a realistic look in advance as to outcome on my body. She was very intuitive and gave me options as well as made recommendations based upon her professional experience as what would be best for me. Then together, we chose the size, shape, type and surgical placement of the implants that perfectly fits my body frame. The surgery was very easy and I had very little pain and down-time. The results are beautiful and far exceeded my expectations. Dr. Waldorf is certainly a gifted surgeon.