33 Yr Mom of 3, 300ccHP Dual Plane - Portland, ME

This mom of three (9,6&3) finally getting her...

This mom of three (9,6&3) finally getting her "re-boob". I have been talking about getting the girls "fixed" ever since I stopped breast feeding my middle child. I do not regret breastfeeding my three kids at all, my boobs just paid the price in the end. Deflated, empty and sagging... The girls will not "bounce back" and it probably doesn't help that I love running, lifting and racing (half marathons, mudders...)
So...I've spent the past three months researching and it wasn't until last Wednesday (when I fell in love with my PS) that I knew I was ready.
I had gone to another consult this past June where I was told I need a lollipop lift and a nipple reduction. An assistant was literally shoving sizers down my bra and telling me I had to go for 350-400cc because I'm a tall girl. (Which I am, 5'9" and 130lb). I left that office sad and discouraged and feeling much worse about my breasts than I had before the appointment.
Fast forward to a week ago. After searching many before & after photos of PS around my area, I made an appointment and so happy I did. It confirms that I should always trust my gut and wait for the right "fit." Not only did my surgeon listen to all my concerns and desired outcome as an athlete, but after measuring me was surprisingly conservative with an implant suggestion. We are going with 300cc HP Mentor dual plane partial unders. I was nervous about the HP suggestion, but after seeing some photos of similarly built patients, I like the results (narrow implant, not a lot of side boob)
He commited me that he wants them to look as good as I do and this implant will bring me to the full C that I desire. So.... I'm trusting him. He's the expert and no matter how many photos I look at of 300cc they all look different in different people.
Excited and finally calm and not double guessing his expertise. A nice "mental" place to be. Also need to mention that I have the best husband ever. He doesn't say anything about my small chest. He always says he's a "butt guy" but I'm sure he'll love the results as well. They're an investment for "us" but I'm getting them for myself.

More pre-op photos

Rice sizers

The "not enough?" Vs. "Too much!" Battle.....

Two days out!

I'm cleaning, cooking and hugging my kids like crazy! I'm throwing my two year old up in the air and crazy dancing with her all day (just because I can). Feeling guilty that I'll not be functioning up to par in the days to come. My husband works so hard and I'm "the glue" at home with three extremely busy kids. I know I deserve something for myself, just nervous that I'll not be able to behave and "take it easy" for long. Or want to take it easy. I'm a busy-body. It'll be worth it ????

Yay!!! Surgery?....check!

Surgery this morning at 10am, 1 hour procedure. 300cc HP Mentor round gel, dual plane unders. I couldn't be happier, and I'm feeling really good! Much better than expected. Only taking Tylenol so far today!!! (Besides the anti-inflammatory and nerve blocker I took this morning at 7:30am)

First day post-op

Very sore in the morning, but once I took my shower and got moving, I feel good! Just took a little walk outside and now laying low again. Ice, ice, baby!

Yay!!!

Old top, new boobs!

2nd Day Post-Op

Wow, woke up feeling great! Only on anti-inflammatory and Tylenol. Slept through the night. Softening up already. A little sore, but completely tolerable. I had prepared myself for feeling horrible after, but this has been a nice surprise. To all the moms that have had babies and breastfed, this is not too bad!!! And mine are under the muscle...

Post -op day 5!

Softening up! Love them!!

Bathing suit day 5 post-op

I forget what it's like to actually "fill out" a bathing suit top!!!

11 days post-op

Feeling good!

11 days post-op

11 day post-op

Right side, still sore....left side feeling great!!! Can't believe how natural they look. It's like getting my pre-baby boobs back! Yay!
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely Fabulous! I can't say enough good things about this office and staff. From start to finish, I was extremely impressed with the facility, the staff and above all, Dr. Weisberg. Ladies in the area.... Look no further! This PS will listen and give you beautiful and SAFE results. I'm beyond happy!!!