35 Yrs 125lbs 5'1 Pettite Mommy of 3 - Portland, OR

After 3 yrs of thinking and researching bbl i...

After 3 yrs of thinking and researching bbl i decided to do it i went to a couple of diff doctors and they all said i wasn't a candidate for a bbl because of my small frame and having a liposuction procedure in the past just made things more difficult. I workout a lot I have a fit figure and all i wanted its a more round even buttocks with natural results. Dr. Bensimon understood exactly what looking for and i felt real comfortable with him the whole experience was very relaxing opposite from my previous experience when i got my first lipo. Some of the doctors said it was painful and a bit uncomfortable but Dr Bensimon told me i was going to be very relaxed and i wasn't going to remember much of the surgery which i was and i dont remember any pain im 2 weeks out loving my body already and feeling great about the whole experience! The only cons is not being able to sit down or lay on your back for 4 wks 1st week its the toughest but at week 2 my body its getting used to it and i dont mind being on my feet this much anymore.
Portland Plastic Surgeon