Maintinence for Fine Lines

I was well into my 40's when I decided that I...

I was well into my 40's when I decided that I wanted to try Botox. With so many Doctors and treatments available it was more than a little confusing for me. I was truly blessed to come across Dr. Rajani and to be able to start seeing him and his staff for my services. The staff is very kind and listens to your needs. Injections are quick and painless. They always have the extra time for your questions and concerns and are willing to go the extra mile. This team together is a supurb group of educated, helpful and caring people that put a smile on my face everything I see them. Thank you!!!!!!!
Portland Physician

Dr Rajani is educated and clearly knows about the cosmetic world. He attends seminars regularly and is always up to date on procedures and ideas old and new. He is personable, always has a smile on his face, and takes the time to discuss questions and concerns with you. Also, his hours and availability are perfect for anyone's schedule.