27 Years of Serious Bags Under my Eyes - Portland, OR

No make up could help me with my under eye...

No make up could help me with my under eye circles, I actually gave up until I heard about this procedure. I made an appointment with Dr. Loyo and she fixed me completely, no bags, no nothing except beautiful 27 year old looking eyes :).. Finally people have stopped asking how tired I am. The procedure was not as painful as I thought. It really just felt like a slight sting and then it goes away. The smoothest thing I have ever had done.
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Loyo is so sweet, kind, caring, professional and brilliant. She understood how much my dark circles have affected my confidence and how I tried all the makeup in the world but nothing worked. I have not worn makeup since the injections and I have received so many compliments! I have no idea what to do :). Not used to all the attention. Not used to being comfortable without makeup. I don't think words could explain how wonderful it feels to have found a solution to something I gave up on long ago.