Wanting to Look Good for my Age - Portland, OR

I was so nervous about trying Artefill since it is...

I was so nervous about trying Artefill since it is a long acting filler. It took some months for me to decide and finally go for it. I had used other fillers in the past few years and usually liked the result (it always went away too quickly though) and so Artefill sounded like a great option. Unfortunately, I once used a plastic surgeon who overfilled my nasolabial folds and so I was always very concerned about having that puffy, monkey mouth look again. The doctor i found, Dr. Rajani, listened to my concerns and took the time to explain his procedure and how he would place the filler to minimize the concerns I had with my aging face. In fact, instead of just filling in the lines, he placed the filler in such a way to lift up the skin and give me a more youthful look. I have gone twice in the previous year to use Artefill with Dr. Rajani. I would rather go slowly to achieve my goal and not go overboard and regret having too much injected since it lasts so long. So far, so good!
Portland Physician