56 Year Old Got Ultherapy for Forehead, to Start Infini for Face and Neck in Two Weeks. Portland, OR

After forehead with treatment skin looks rippled...

After forehead with treatment skin looks rippled and some redness. I feel some numb patches. Weirdest is I can feel little electric shocks when I touch certain areas. Mild but strange....So I took best photos I could of forehead day after will need help from hubby to show me how to download. Will take again in one month and after to show results. Bonus! I will get Infini on neck and lower face in 2 weeks and should have my photo stuff down by then. BTW Ultherapy pain up to a 7/10.

56 year old got Ultherapy for forehead, to start Infini for face and neck in two weeks.

So the redness and wrinkling of forehead is gone and I no longer feel the little electrical kind of shocks when I'd stroke the skin. No change but don't expect to see anything until at least a month has passed. However I have little sacks of lower eye swelling that was not a problem for me in the past. Very frustrating! Wonder if the treatment affected my sinuses. not good.....Promise to post pictures just still need help with downloading.

56 year old got Ultherapy for forehead to start Infini in 2 weeks. Portland OR.

Has been 2 weeks since Ultherapy on forehead. Redness and sensitivity are gone BUT...I cannot say for sure if this is a result of treatment or not but I've developed significant bags under my eyes (never a problem for me before) as well as bruising on inner portion of my my sockets with some purple also on eyelids. Makes me wonder if the treatment affected the sinuses in that area, maybe clogging them? It's pretty scary. I also get a mild sense of pressure on my entire forehead. Anyone have this kind of reaction? I was so worried I went to my doctor who said we could just keep tracking this and if it worsened would take MRI! I've taken picture but still need help with transfer to this site.

56 year old got Ultherapy for forehead to start Infini in 2 weeks

Now one week out from 2nd face/neck Infini treatment. I've been away from my site because I became part of a VERY good, informative thread from an Infini patient in San Jose that managed to draw quite a lot of attention/input from Infini spokesman Dr. Weiner. Highly recommended. In a nutshell I would say that I have reasonable hope of a good outcome in the end (have purchased 4 treatments in all) but my first was a nightmare. Same effects that are now being reported in other posts: swelling, redness, pain, grid marks, mottling. Either the relative "ease" of this treatment was initially vastly overstated by Lutronic or training is not nearly good enough for best practices/outcomes in clinics that purchase them. Both issues probably apply.

Got a very thorough exam and suggestions by Doctor Burgess but I've decided not to follow up yet (Voluma for cheeks, Botox for "11s" at forehead.