48 Year Old Mommy Makeover - Portland, OR

After five kids, two of them over ten pounds, and...

After five kids, two of them over ten pounds, and living with a stomach that was just saggy and wrinkly since after my first child, I was more than excited to have this surgery done,
It has been two weeks so far, and I'm doing well. I was terrified of the pain and anxious about botched procedures, I guess normal pre--op fears. The pain medications that were prescribed took care of almost all of the post op pain, and I was off the narcotics within four days. Dr. Obrien and her staff are kind, not over the top fake, but caring and professional. They are first and foremost professionals and I actually calmed down after meeting with her. You just know you can trust her.

Portland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Obrien is professional, serious and inspires confidence. I saw her for the pre-op, but was left with more questions as the surgery date approached and so I scheduled another appointment to see her. She does not make promises that would seem unrealistic, that would make me nervous. I think she sets realistic expectations, and the best part was that the recovery, so far anyway, has been as easy as can be expected and for that I'm just so grateful.