Mini Facelift/ Upper and Lower Eye Lid/ Juvederm Lip Injection - Port Orange, FL

Dr. Samson of Samson Aesthetics I Port Orange, Fl....

Dr. Samson of Samson Aesthetics I Port Orange, Fl. is a genius!!! I'm 45 and was starting to see major sagging on my jaw line and my neck. My eyelids were starting to sag (hereditary from my mother) and had lost fullness in my lips and face. I felt I looked way too old and tired for my age. Stress and a busy lifestyle had taken a toll on my looks. I wanted to look as young as I still feel. I wanted to look refreshed and rested. I've always been told that I'm quite attractive and look younger than my age but whenever I looked in the mirror all I saw was lines and wrinkles. Years of sun damage and smoking had taken its toll on my face and I was soon to become a grandma. I made an appointment with Dr. Samson and asked what he would recommend. He suggested all of the procedures above and I quickly agreed. I'm so glad I did!!!!!!! I couldn't be happier with my results! I am just 2 weeks post op and still have some swelling but I seriously look at least 10 years younger!!! I'm so happy I did this!!! I can't pick which area of my face I love more!! The end results are so fantastic!! The pain was very very minimal. None on my eyes at all and the most discomfort I had was in my jaw and hair line. Kind of felt like I had been clenching my jaw for days and days because of the tightened muscles and swelling. I took no pain killers at all just 600 mg of ibuprofen every 6-8 hours. I would do this again and I highly recommend it. If you are looking for a qualified plastic surgeon Dr. Samson is it!!!! His staff was very supportive and he is a wonderful Doctor. I felt safe and well cared for. At the surgery center the day of surgery one of he nurses told me how lucky I was that Dr. Samson was doing my surgery and how particular he is with how his patients are treated and cared for in the day of surgery. He has a strict set of guidelines that all the nurses have to follow when prepping you for surgery and for your care afterward. I can't say enough nice things about him and his staff!!!!! The entire experience was wonderful from first consultation to last appointment so far!!! I will continue to post pics as my face heals and the swelling goes down.
Dr. Solomon

It's Dr Samson. Not Dr. Solomon!!!