25 Years Old, 105 Lbs with a 32A and Augmented with 340 cc Inspira Under the Muscle with an Areola Incision.

I had my surgery scheduled for July 26th at 8:45...

I had my surgery scheduled for July 26th at 8:45 am. Dr. Samson was my surgeon and I think he did an awesome job. Even when we had our consultation. He was very friendly and answered all of my questions. My operation was so fast as soon as the anesthesiologist told me to start dreaming when I was on the table. Boom! One second later im waking up in the recovery room. I didn't fall asleep when I got home but I was taking mini naps since I could barely move. There is a sharp pain on my right breast, also, the pain meds aren't working. I could still feel it free an hour but here are my before and after pics.

PO 1 week and a half.

It's been almost a week and a half. My swelling has decreased in the past week or so. Unfortunately, my left breast is still pretty high and swollen. I've been taking pictures everyday to see if it has dropped slightly but I can't really tell. I have an appointment with PS this Tuesday, so I'll see what he has to say about my left breast. My right one is doing just fine. My pain level pretty much nonexistent on my right breast, but my left is still sensitive. I can sometimes feel a slight pinched feeling around my stitches. All I can do now is just be patient and hope to god that nothing is wrong with my left breast.

Before pics & bra browsing.

My before pics since I forgot to post it on the first try. And I also I went to vs to see what size I am so far since I was just window shopping. Found out right now with all the swelling so far that I'm a 32D. I'm sure my breast will be smaller as soon as the swelling decreases so I may be a 32C after a few months from now.
Daytona Beach Plastic Surgeon

He was very kind and personal. He answered all of my questions. The staff at Samsons are very courteous and sweet.