48 Year Old Man Just Finally Tired of the Man Boobs I Could Not Lose. Port Jefferson, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I decided to have it done with Dr. Gregory Diehl...

I decided to have it done with Dr. Gregory Diehl of Diehl Plastic Surgery Center
11 Medical Dr., Suite B Port Jefferson Station, New York 11776 631-476-7300

He was the second Doctor I had a consultation with, the first Doc was great but the procedure he described would have left me with some scars I was not ready to deal with. Doctor Diehl was different, Instead of telling me what I needed done he listened to my concerns and made me feel very much at ease. His manners are awesome and his entire staff are just awesome. The second thing I liked about his practice is they do the procedure in house, I did not want to go to a separate location to get the work done, I think it was all my head but I felt better that it was a one stop shop. I am really apprehensive about posting pics but if it will help someone else then I guess I have to, seeing pics of others helped me so I can now pay it forward. The before photos are from the day of the surgery and the afters are from the day day after the procedure.

At first I was a bit bummed because I have had them for so long that they looked like they were still there however after viewing them next to the before pics I could see I was wrong. I hope to get the rest off by working out and I will try to update my pics as I can.

So far I feel weird lol

I am having the weirdest sensation and the only way I can explain it is that it feels like someone put your chest in a vice and tickled the tip with a feather lol. I get like a phantom feeling when nothing is touching it, anyone else experience that? here is what the bruising looked like 2 days after the procedure.

the pic did not attach

here is the bruising pic

Doctor Diehl is awesome, he listens to your concerns, tells you what is possible and gives you real expectations, his entire staff is caring and make you feel like they have known you for years.