Much Needed Gum Graft for Receding Gums - Port Credit, ON

I had been in much need of a gum graft to correct...

I had been in much need of a gum graft to correct receding and thin gums . The procedure had been recommended to me several years before I eventually had it done. I was terrified of the procedure, as well as the aftercare and follow up. So I had long procrastinated, although I knew it would be necessary some day. When I finally got up the courage to go ahead with the gum graft, I was astounded at how easy it was with Dr. Tehrani. The procedure with her was as comfortable and quick as such a procedure could be. I did it without any sedatives, just the local freezing. Dr. Tehrani is a consummate professional, and does excellent work. She is incredibly focused, calm, and reassuring while working . She worked quickly . Dr. Tehrani is very patient focused and I felt that my comfort was a priority throughout the procedure. I always felt safe and sure that I was in good hands. I am extremely pleased with the results and my gums are now in great shape.
In terms of follow up, care, Dr. Tehrani was terrific. She provided me with specific written instructions as well as her email address with an invitation to email her at any time about any concerns. Whenever I emailed her to ask a question, (even late in the evening) she always responded within the hour, with clear directions, and would set my mind at ease . This is a fantastic service when recovering from surgery . I would highly recommend Dr. Tehrani to anyone who needs gum recession correction surgery.
Toronto Periodontist