Finally Got a Breast Augmentation at Age 33

So I finally got a breast augmentation!!! I'm only...

So I finally got a breast augmentation!!! I'm only 4 days post-op but so far I'm very happy with the results.
I was a 36A before, I'm very very active, and very fit. So my concerns was how would these boobs interfere with my fitness life? And, will my new boobs close the gap I have between my boobs? (Pics below).
During my consult I told the PS that I wanted to go as big as he thought was suitable for MY body frame. It's hard looking at pictures online and comparing because everyone has different measurements and outcomes are always different. So when I did look at pictures I googled girls my height ( 5'9), my body weight (140-145) and my body fat (18%). My PS was also able to show me before and after 3d images using an imaging software, Crisalix.

My final decision was between 325-350cc which I ended up getting 325cc. I'm not sure what my final bra size will be because I'm still swollen and they have months to drop but I'll probably be a small C. I also decided to go with the gummy bear gel high profile implants (Keller Funnel brand) They feel very natural, won't ripple, and are 'supposed' to be lifelong.

Recovery...
Like I said, I'm only 4 days pre op but lemme say, the recovery is a lot more uncomfortable than I anticipated. I'm an athlete so I can handle pain and I'm also stubborn BUT, having objects placed in your chest is very uncomfortable. Rest!!! Relax!!! Take advantage of catching up on your favorite TV shows and use ice bags. One side WILL feel very different than the other. My right side is more tender and swollen. I'm also noticing more crepitus air) on the right which just feels funny.
I'll post pre op pictures in a few days.
Please feel free to ask any me any questions.
The entire experience was fun and exciting. Just listen to yourself. Many people will try to tell you to 'go smaller', 'go bigger', 'dont get them'. You'll most likely hear more negative feedback than positive. Don't let that discourage you. :D

6 day post surgery

I can already see my breaths are dropping. My right breast is still pretty tender but I'm able to wear a sports bra. I can fit in my old one which was a medium but I'm super happy with how they look in a sports bra (finally! No more padding).
Today is also my post op appt . Update coming soon.

Day 12

I'm LOVING the results of my BA. I still have slight discomfort on the side of my right breast. It's somewhat of a burning sensation. The incision on my right is also tender. I've been massaging the scar just because it feels good.

Since my first post-op appt, I've been doing the breast exercises 4-5 times a day as instructed. My breasts are moving more which is nice. I love how soft they are!!!
I've been wearing sports bra's since 1 week of sx. I'm still able to fit in mediums but still had to purchase new ones so I had more support.
I'm able to drive, put my arms over my head and do light lifting. I tried doing a light job but the motion of my arms going back n forth didn't feel good so I'm going to hold off another week.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Very professional and easy to talk to. He listened to my goals and answered all of my questions. I'm very pleased with him, his bedside manners, and my final result.