Dr. Calloway is a True Professional and Talented Cosmetic Artist - Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

I saw Dr. Calloway for a possible facelift. After...

I saw Dr. Calloway for a possible facelift. After a thorough consultation he advised me that I would be a good candidate for fillers, especially if I didn’t want to go through the downtime of surgery.
Dr. Calloway explained that my face had changed over the years primarily due to a slow loss of fullness. He showed me multiple examples of before and after photographs of patients like me, who had dramatic improvements in their appearance after a single session of fillers. He referred to his technique as 3-D volume restoration of the face.

Somewhat surprised that I may not have to have surgery, I took Dr. Calloway’s advice and proceeded with several injections including Radiesse, Sculptra and Juvederm. In about 30 minutes I had lost at least 15 years off my age! I could hardly believe my eyes! Now all of my friends want to know my secret, but I just couldn’t keep it to myself! No surgery, no downtime, no recovery, and a fraction of the cost of surgery. I am so happy I met Dr. Calloway! He is a true professional and talented cosmetic artist.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon