Ready for Prime Time in 1 Week- NATURAL Result! Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

I am 57 years old and had been consumed with...

I am 57 years old and had been consumed with pulling my face back tight every time I looked in the nirror. It's like in the last 10 months my face fell and became uneven (where there had been symmetry) and SQUARE where there used to an oval face. Being told "you look tired" along with avoiding photo opps. Until Enough! I had been able to hold my face together with Botox and Juevederm and sculptra but clearly injections were not enough. I met with 3 Drs in the practice and liked what Dr Runseys plan for me was which was a simple mini face lift and upper eye lid surgery. NO fat injections as an outpatient!. Both surgeries perforned at their Ponte Vedra Beach location with an anesthesologist from the Baptist Beach hospital I wanted a natural and refreshed look.... not dramatic like Meg Ryan @ the Tony's although I do like her movies. I guess some would describe him as conservative but he isn't... He just likes to keep it natural! He is genuine, honest, smart, skilled and experienced doctor. Here I am 7 days post op and I look normal! In fact I was up and about Day 2 on BUT did not overdo it to help with the swelling. I had:have no bruising, the swelling is not notifciable. the only thibg noticable are the cuts on my eyes. It will take a bit for the scars to form, lighten and blend in. As for my result.... I have an oval face, I have a nice youthful jaw line and my eyes look brighter and large... I dont look TIRED. I am tempted to post pre and post photos. Dr Rumsey is a masterful surgeon, an artist and again.... Keeps it real/ natural. The only areas that are not quite comfortable are my ears... But they sure look pretty great. I also did my part with the resting, diet, fluids and cleaning/ medicating the sutures .Tips: for eye lid surgery a must is Swiss Therapy transdermal eye mask set of 3. These are AMAZING!! And for both surgeries... 100% natural pineapple juice daily! My biggest regret was not havig this procedure done 10 months ago. I finally look as young as I feel and I feel GREAT! A bonus, since my face is oval again and not square my husband says I look like I lost 20lbs with just the difference in my facae! I don't need to lose weight but this just shows how unflattering a heavy square jowled face can be.

Before and after photos

1 week after surgery. Mini facelift. Im pleased!

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for sharing your story here. I read many many posts on mini facelifts. Your stories gave me the encouragement to just do it! I know no two cases are the same but I did obtain an expectation for my outcome based on your photos. Your recovery tips were very helpful as well. Thank you all again

3 weeks post surgery

I had to go to the salon, waiting 6 weeks wasnt an realistic for me. My stylist was very careful with the color, shampoo and blow dry. Love her. I survived without irritation. My eye lids look lumpy because I caked on primer, cover up and eye shadow to try to conceal the scars.

Upper eye lid stiches

I will post more photos of around the hairline and around the ears.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Genuine, knowledgable, honest, skilled, experienced and trustworthy. Strives for a natural result. You will look like you only refreshed!