Glad I Was Recommended Dr. Patel - Ponce De Leon, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

My best friend was so happy with Dr. Patel, his...

My best friend was so happy with Dr. Patel, his technique and one of a kind patient care and service that I decided to overcome my fears and trust in him. Im so glad I did. He is extremely kind and gentle and spends his time with you and you dont feel rushed or pressured. He really puts you at ease. I really love the results and made appointments to continue to do fillers and a peeling. My friend and others she has recommended are delighted with him and the results as well.
Miami Physician

My friend and I have been going to Dr. Patel for a few months now and are delighted with him and his treatments. I personally like that he takes his time with me to talk, analyze my face to then render his opinion and "sculpt" it as it were a piece of art. I like that I can trust him not to overdo me. I like that I can have a conversation with him without feeling rushed to discuss my fears, what i like and i don't like in the faces of other people that have done cosmetic procedures (with other doctors, of course) that look unnatural, all blown up, and fake looking. Ive taken him pictures of me to show him my face before the passage of time and we've discussed the procedures before the treatment in a way that was personable and tailored to me and my needs. He does not rush to do all treatments at once. He lets me digest the treatment, settle in my face and once I feel comfortable, continue with the rest. The changes that take place are smooth, natural and overtime. He is no snake oil salesman as one other reviewer said. Nothing farther from the truth. He is classy and does not inspire anything but trust and care! He gives me the time to think about options and what he feels is best for me in terms of tolerance (pain/bruising) and budget as it can get expensive but he makes it manageable with discounts and reward points. He is very cognizant and aware of some of my health issues, and being a Harvard/UM trained physician, makes me feel Im im some of the best hands as he is the one performing most of the procedures, not a nurse or an assistant. I've had fillers all around my face, lips, and botox. His staff is professional. The establishment is very clean and contemporary. Not only do I plan to continue to see Dr. Patel but I plan to expand the array of cosmetic treatments to improve the texture and feel of my skin with lasers. People that have not seen me in a while have told me I Iook younger but you cant tell why as I look extremely natural. Im extremely happy I have found Dr. Patel.