Tummy Tuck - Pomona, CA

On day two of my post-op. I had a tummy tuck and...

On day two of my post-op. I had a tummy tuck and lipo on my flanks. The pain right now is awful but I'm on pain medication and am very happy with my surgery results. For the first time in my life I can sit down and not have a huge belly rolling forward in two big rolls. It's such a relief. Dr. Omidi and his team are wonderdul people. They're very supportive and very professional. I'm glad I found them on this website.

Day 7!

It's been a week since my surgery. My back pain has gotten better, and it's gotten easier for me to move around. I still can't stand 100% straight but I'm getting there. My body looks amazing!!! I'm swollen on my hips and on my abdomen a little bit but it's insane how much of a difference I can see already from pre-op to post-op. When I sit down my tummy doesn't fold. It's nice and firm.

Day 15!

This was from the two week mark, I decided to try on some regular clothes to see how they fit, and I feel great. Right now it's just loose and comfy clothes but I can't wait to wear cute outfits eventually. I'm so very happy.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Omidi is a great person. He was very informative and explained everything he was going to do for my surgery. I couldn't ask for anyone better, it's only day two of post-op and I'm so happy. Thank you!!!