21 Year Old Male Going for Rhinopasty with Adam Kalecinski - Poland

Having seen many reviews on here for Rhinoplasty...

Having seen many reviews on here for Rhinoplasty with Adam Kalecinski, I haven't actually seen any reviews from Males. ( I may have missed them ) so I'm going to be counting down until my surgery dare which is the 2nd of October 2015.
If anybody wants to ask me any questions. Please don't hesitate!

Two photos added.

Two photos have been added - one is a close-up of my nose and the second is a PHOTOSHOPPED photo of the side of my nose to show that with my nose edited the chin/jaw in aligned correctly.
The only part of this photo that's been edited is my nose.

Two Added Photos.

Chin implant enquiry.

Spoken to Europe surgery today about the prospect of a chin implant.
Adam doesn't do chin implants and the other surgeon called Patrick, who does chin implants is currently taking hardly any bookings.
I was told that rhinoplasty can drastically improve the symmetry of a chin (like it appears in my photoshopped photo)
They also said that any reputable surgeon would x-ray my chin first to see if it's applicable, been told to wait 6 months after my rhinoplasty as my nose will be almost completely healed and the swelling would imply the wrong implant and then I may have a chin implant too big for my face.
I am going to have the rhinoplasty and see how I feel a few months after.
just to keep you all updated.
Thanks.

So I flew out yesterday and had Rhino this morning.

Flew from John Lennon Airport in Liverpool (UK) to Wroclaw, flight was 3hours long, flew with Ryanair only £60 for a return flight!!
Taxi driver from the Clinic was waiting with a sign with mine and other peoples names on, got onboard and got dropped off at the Puro Hotel.
The Puro Hotel is amazing, I'd booked a Deluxe King Room and boy was it nice, lots of facilities and a massive bed. Perfect.
Got an early night and woke up at 7am to get ready to be picked up by the taxi driver at 8am.

Arrived at the Clinic and had a few forms to fill out, had my consultation with Dr Marta and Dr Adam, (I booked with Adam before) the consultation went really well and Adam explained exactly what he would do; I showed him some photos but he already knew exactly what he was going to do anyway.
Had blood tests done and went to see a psychologist before hand to check that I was mentally fit.
Got shown to my room and was told to have a shower and to change into a gown to get ready for surgery.
15minutes later I was in the operating room with an the anaesthetist and fell asleep within seconds.

Surgery took around 2-3 hours, I woke up dizzy, confused and a bit numb, was very uncomfortable but was not in any sort of pain.
Having to stay overnight I brought a toothbrush, mouthwash and a few perishables to keep me going.
After a few hours or so I was able to to get something to eat, one of the lovely nurses brought me a sandwich and a cup of tea which was so nice after not eaten since 8pm the previous night.
Sat here at the moment having constant nose bleeds but the nurse changed my dressing which started another nose bleed but hey.
Feel like I'm going to be in for a rough night but i guess it's all part of the process.
Wish me luck for my second day tomorrow,
feel like I'm gonna be swollen to hell lol.

Ouch, swelling and more.

So its a day after my surgery and I had a bad nights sleep last night, However nurse was good and woke me up at 5am to put some I.V meds through me.
Woke up at 8am feeling like absolute shit really swollen and a very dry mouth.
Got seen by the Doctor and discharged, got told that they would be removing the tampons in my nose the next day, so theres that at least.

Today has been very difficult, had a walk round Wroclaw for 2 hours, what a beautiful city but shit I pushed myself too much and ended up bleeding out of my bandage, so I had an hours sleep and i felt so much better, swelling even went down.
Been keeping myself nourished with food and drink regularly and i'm so surprised to be able to taste anything!
going to try and get some sleep in a few hours, keep waking myself through breathing too loudly as I cannot breathe at all through my nose so air keeps grating against my throat and waking me up; so frustrating but I guess I'll be okay, I just hope day 3 is a lot easier otherwise I don't know how I'm going to cope :(

Absolute Death Today

i've felt the worst today, I don't think I've ever felt this bad. had absolutely no energy all day and my nose has been killing, went to the clinic in the morning and had my packing removed, man it was so painful, plus I swallowed tons of blood; even bled out of my dressing it was that bad.
Eyes have swollen more and my cheeks have swollen up massively too (looking like a hamter with a tomato in both cheeks).
Haven't had the energy to go out at all, nose has been pulsating all day, although not in pain as i'm dosed up to the eyeballs in medication.
The nights are easily the hardest time, waking up constantly not being able to breathe and hearing yourself choking for air often, I will never understand how people have multiple nose jobs, don't think i'll ever be able to go through this again!
Hopefully I will be on the mend tomorrow as day 3 approaches.
I hope to God i'll be able to breathe in the next week otherwise I WILL go insane.
Hope everybody is having a better day than I am.
Oh, one more thing; I'll post a photo so you all have something to laugh at :D.
Update you guys tomorrow

Sorry, been so ill.

Sorry I didn't keep you guys updated throughout the ordeal as I was really unwell, the trauma of surgery made me breakout with about 6-7 ulcers in my mouth and on my uvula and have been really unwell.
I'm feeling a lot better however, still really swollen.
Here are the after pictures, still have a long way to go.
Face is still quite swollen, cheeks and jaw are still swollen and bruising is still prevalent.

Over the moon.

It's been 4 months since I had rhinoplasty and my new nose looks amazing!
I can breathe much better also.
Adam Kalecinski

Great communication and very easy to book. can't wait for my surgery!