Cant Live with my Huge Nose Anymore! - Poland

Ok.. So after about 10 years of contemplating a...

Ok.. So after about 10 years of contemplating a nose job i have finally taken the plunge and book it! Eeekk!!

I literally can't live like this anymore.. I hate my profile, I'm ashamed of it! I don't have the confidence to even walk past a group of people! I stopped going to the gym because they changed the layout and if i want to go on a treadmill or any kind of cardio i would have to be in a position where the SIDE OF MY FACE is in everyone's view! I cant even pull up at the lights by the side of another car without pretending to find something so i can turn my face away!!!

So anywayy.. I booked one in feb 2016 and unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances i lost all my money and had to reschedule.. Can i also say the clinic was fantastic when i done this.. I didn't give that much notice and they were completely understanding and helpful. Ive rebooked with them for surgery on Jan9 2017 and I've booked into the shared apartment.. I was wondering if anyone else would be there around this time as id love to make friends..

I will be having open rhinoplasty by Dr Adam KALECINSKI in Poland..

I haven't told my family as of yet as i can't take the opinions of others anymore.. Im so fed up with people trying to change my mind and forcing their opinions on me.. I have put this off for so long due to other people and i feel like I've ruined years!! Wasted my youth because i was so self conscious.. I do love myself and i am a happy person.. But im sure you will all understand how i feel..

Anywho.. Super excited and pleas let me know if you will also be there around this time!! Xx
Dr Adam Kalecinski