Aged 22, Nose Job Review. Surgeon Adam Kalecinski. November 2015 - Poland, IN

So I recently had a rhinoplasty with the surgeon...

So I recently had a rhinoplasty with the surgeon Adam kalecinski over in Poland, I thought I'd write a quick review as I think it helps when you your self are looking to have a rhinoplasty, I have always wanted nose correction since I was younger but had always been very nervous and scared as you see a lot of botched jobs get done which makes you worried, but all I'd heard from Adam kalecinski was good reviews but with the fraction of the cost of having it done In the UK, where I had seen bad botched jobs be done. So I decided to take the plunge and book in with Adam, the booking was all done via email and took about 4 weeks to get all booked in, and after that I had a 4 week wait. Everyone at the clinic was very pleasant and helpful, I had full faith in Adams ability and when he told me what he wanted to do to my nose I fell comfortable in the fact he sounded confident in what he was going to do. I was scared I would come out with something completely different from what I wanted but as you can see from the amazing results he did an amazing job, it was subtle but perfect. The after care was good and the tiny scar under my nose is very clean and 2 and a half weeks on hardly noticible.

More before and after pictures for comment

Before front ways and after

What you need to remember is I wanted my front view to remain the same
Adam kalecinski

Very lovely person, naturally put you at ease, seemed very confident in a subtle way and always smiling and happy. Really made me at ease.