20% Tca Peel. 35 Year Old Female - Plymouth, GB

I have a big issue with fine lines and wrinkles...

I have a big issue with fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes. The same surgeon who performed my rhinoplasty suggested the tca peel rather than the surgery options I was looking into. He said the peel will reduce the lines and hopefully get rid of the sun spots that I have. Peel was done 10am this morning. I am not going to lie, it really did hurt. My face felt like it was on fire. Fortunately I only had to endure this for minutes before a neutraliser was applied. Face felt very tight. Currently a little tender, and red.

On day four now. Face has swollen again over night,especially around the one eye and the entire face feels a little tight and stingy. Peeling started on day two which was a relief. I have areas around my eye and forehead which haven't peeled yet.
It is a bit of a nightmare for me to be honest. Didn't think about the fact I am a picker, trying really hard not to pick at loose skin ( although I have). The last thing I want to do is scar myself. I have just sent an email to the doctor asking whether I can still apply vitamin e cream once I peeled,as doing so now makes my skin sting.
Where I have peeled my skin is very red. I have attaced some pics of my journey.

worth it!

Ok... so it took two weeks for me to heal.... not a week as initially suggested. At times I have wondered if it's made a difference and questioned why I put myself through it. However!!!..... I have just put together a before and after pic and can see the difference!! Think I was expecting more in terms of dealing with under eye lines :-)
Great Britain Plastic Surgeon

Felt at ease and reassured throughout procedure.