Tummy Tuck W/ Lipo - Great Experience! - Plymouth, MN

Being 5'1" and after having two large babies, I...

Being 5'1" and after having two large babies, I had a lot of extra fat and skin around my midsection. I watched what I ate and I exercised but I never saw any improvement in appearance. As such, I started wearing baggy clothes to try to hide my problem areas and I stopped swimming - an activity I really enjoyed - because I hated how I looked in a swimming suit. When my youngest was two, I decided it was finally time to get a consultation for a tummy tuck and take care of an area that was a constant embarrassment to me. Since I was going under anyway, I also decided to have lipo on my inner and outer thighs and calves.

I ultimately selected Dr. Jennifer Harrington out of Plymouth, MN. Dr. Harrington is highly regarded and I wanted the best surgeon possible for the best possible results. I can honestly say that, 6 weeks out, I look better than I did in my early twenties before I even had my children - and apparently I haven't even seen the full results yet!

While the healing process has been long, I have absolutely no regrets. I have had no complications whatsoever and I owe much of that to Dr. Harrington's phenomenal skills as a plastic surgeon. If I ever have need for any future improvements, Dr. Harrington will be my first and only choice. I haven't felt this good in many years; Dr. Harrington is a true artist!
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Harrington, of Harrington & Associates, out of Plymouth, MN is an excellent surgeon. Her practice is welcoming and her staff are wonderful. While my wait for my initial consultation was long - even though I had an appointment - all wait times for future visits were short and I was seen very quickly. Even though I know she is busy, Dr. Harrington always took the time to explain things and answer my questions; I never once felt like she was hurrying me along she so could go on to her next appointment. Overall, I would enthusiastically recommend Dr. Harrington to anyone seeking plastic surgery.