Dr. Jennifer Harrington - Gifted Sculptor! - Plymouth, MN

I was first Dr. Harrington's patient for breast...

I was first Dr. Harrington's patient for breast augmentation years ago. She did an amazing job and I am very happy still with my results. Years afterwards I needed a hysterectomy and went to a world-renowned clinic. I decided I really wanted a tummy tuck as long as I was having the hysterectomy - staff doctors said no problem. I called Dr. Harrington's office and they told me she will not combine the two procedures. Foolishly, I didn't go in and ask her why. I moved forward with a staff plastic surgeon at the very famous clinic and that doctor did a terrible job after I paid $6,000 (already had to be under anesthesia and in an operating room too). I was left with lots of remaining lose skin, a frumpy belly button and a very high scar in addition to being $6,000 poorer. I went to Dr. Harrington and she explained that there is too much swelling to combine the two procedures and get a good outcome. I then had Dr. H do complete abdominoplasty and labiaplasty, both of which turned out perfectly! She was able to move my scar approx. 4 inches lower. The entire surgical experience with Dr. H and staff could not be better. When I went to the world-renowned clinic, I was sick for days after anesthesia - couldn't even get out of bed. Within 1.5 hours after my surgeries at Dr. H's office, I was alert and walking thanks to the fact that she carefully controls what anesthesia is used and hires only the best nurse anesthetists. Her PAs and entire staff are phenomenal and office is beautiful. I can't afford it now, but eventually I want to do Coolsculpting on my arms at Dr. H's office b/c I know they have perfected the procedure and guarantee results. Plastic surgery is a big and personal decision. I encourage you to at least see Dr. Harrington for a free consultation. My husband and I are very thankful that we were led back to Dr. Harrington to fix the mess the famous clinic made.
Dr. Jennifer Harrington