Extended Tuck After 100# Weight Loss and 3 Kids. Plymouth, MN

I will never be a small girl but after having my...

I will never be a small girl but after having my huge skin flap removed, I feel like a normal person. I am 5'9" and was 234# at the time of surgery. 7.5 pounds of skin was removed and my amazing doctor gave me the perfect shape for someone of my size. Now 3 months later, I still have swelling and have been fighting a small seroma which has slowed me down but it's all definitely worth it. Can't wait to get back into an exercise routine and get my energy back. I actually feel motivated without that flap there!! By three months, you forget about the first painful week and you will be glad you did it...so stop thinking about it!! :)
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Harrington is an amazing artist who truly cares about the outcome as much as me. She made me feel comfortable from day 1 and really understands how women feel about themselves. She is always happy and positive and so is her staff! And her skills as a surgeon are absolutely amazing. I have never seen pictures of results as good as mine on someone my size. I love her!! Office wait times are the only thing that can be a problem, however it's such a gorgeous office and really, do you want a surgeon that no one is lining up for? Definitely happy with my choice in doctors!!