Extended Tuck After 100# Weight Loss and 3 Kids. Plymouth, MN

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I will never be a small girl but after having my...

I will never be a small girl but after having my huge skin flap removed, I feel like a normal person. I am 5'9" and was 234# at the time of surgery. 7.5 pounds of skin was removed and my amazing doctor gave me the perfect shape for someone of my size. Now 3 months later, I still have swelling and have been fighting a small seroma which has slowed me down but it's all definitely worth it. Can't wait to get back into an exercise routine and get my energy back. I actually feel motivated without that flap there!! By three months, you forget about the first painful week and you will be glad you did it...so stop thinking about it!! :)

14 months later...so happy!!

All has been healing well. I got my after photos and final checkup done today and can't believe how I already forgot how bad it was. First summer since 1980 that my tummy saw sunshine. And I feel really good about myself for the first time in my adult life. Still numb below my belly button but I'm used to it. I occasionally get nerve twinges from things still healing. The before/after pic was from my doctor today...seriously I GAINED 20 pounds due to other stress and being lazy this year. So don't think it's not just surgical!! I'm on a mission to lose...will update next year!
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Harrington is an amazing artist who truly cares about the outcome as much as me. She made me feel comfortable from day 1 and really understands how women feel about themselves. She is always happy and positive and so is her staff! And her skills as a surgeon are absolutely amazing. I have never seen pictures of results as good as mine on someone my size. I love her!! Office wait times are the only thing that can be a problem, however it's such a gorgeous office and really, do you want a surgeon that no one is lining up for? Definitely happy with my choice in doctors!!