Dr. Jennifer Harrington - Gifted Sculptor! - Plymouth, MN

After nursing my children I couldn't even fill out...

After nursing my children I couldn't even fill out an A cup, so I made the decision to have breast augmentation. Anonymity is very important to me and I wanted a female doctor, so I drove hours to meet Dr. Harrington after researching online. I was very nervous about having breast augmentation for many reasons. First and foremost, health and safety is important to me. It also was my first plastic surgery and financially a big sacrifice for my husband and I. Dr. Harrington's confidence and the time she spent educating us helped confirm I wanted to move forward with the procedure. However, Dr. Harrington has women pick out size by having us look at whole body photos and telling her what we think is too small, too large and just right. This was very tough for me because I am not at all a visually gifted person - no artistic ability whatsoever! Once I understood that Dr. H is very visually gifted and a B to me might be a C to her (which was the case as she and I looked through photos together), I had more peace. The whole body photo reasoning is because proportions are part of what make us like or dislike size. I couldn't be happier with my decision to both have augmentation and have Dr. H as my sculptor! The entire surgical experience with Dr. H and staff could not be better. When I went to a world-renowned clinic, I was sick for days after anesthesia - couldn't even get out of bed. Within 1.5 hours after my surgeries at Dr. H's office, I was alert and walking thanks to the fact that she carefully controls what anesthesia is used and hires only the best nurse anesthetists. Her PAs and entire staff are phenomenal and office is beautiful. I can't afford it now, but eventually I want to do Coolsculpting on my arms at Dr. H's office b/c I know they have perfected the procedure and guarantee results. Plastic surgery is a big and personal decision. I encourage you to at least see Dr. Harrington for a free consultation. My husband and I are very thankful that we were led to Dr. Harrington and trusted her methods.
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon