Flawless Silicone Implants - Plymouth, MA

I had debated whether or not to have breast...

I had debated whether or not to have breast implants for 5 years. I was unhappy with the laxity and just lack of volume in my breasts after having a child, breastfeeding and gaining and losing weight over the years. I felt uncomfortable without a bra and would spend $70 on specialized padded bras to make me feel better in my clothes. When I turned 30 I finally decided that I was going to go for it. I was very thorough in my research and had a clear idea of what I was looking to accomplish with the augmentation. I really wanted a natural looking and feeling implant and did not want to look too fake. I am a professional and was concerned about maintaining a professional appearance and did not want to look too busty or sexy at work. I went for 5 consultations in the greater Boston area and had narrowed down to two surgeons that both had pros and cons in my opinion but neither one felt 100% right for me. I decided to go for one last consult with a more local practice just to see if there were any significant differences in cost or qualifications, etc. From the moment I stepped into Dr. Jones' office I knew this was the best fit for me. The whole experience just felt right. Not only is Dr. Jones patient, kind, realistic and extremely skilled but the entire staff is so amazing. The experience really is very personal and it's so important to not only feel confident in your surgeon but to also feel comfortable with the staff so that you can ask questions and feel supported both pre- and post-operatively. Dr. Jones, Lisa and Sandy always take the time to make sure you have all the information to make an informed decision and feel comfortable with your choice. Dr. Jones really understood what my goals were and never tried to convince me I should go bigger in size like several of the Boston doctors had just because my body could accommodate a larger implant. I'm very happy with my choice and Dr. Jones' flawless job and I'm so pleased that I was able to accomplish this closer to home rather than going back and forth to the city for all the follow up appointments. Dr. Jones and his team have great rapport with the hospital which made the entire experience seamless and pleasant. I decided on the smooth round moderate plus profile silicone implants at 397cc both sides. I'm 31 years old, 5'6" 135lbs. I was a 34A and I'm now a 34DD. I would recommend Dr. Jones without reservation for anyone considering breast augmentation.

Flawless silicone implants, 1 year post op