46, Tummy Tuck and Flange Lipo - Hyannis, MA

I would highly recommend Dr. Jones for any...

I would highly recommend Dr. Jones for any cosmetic procedure. My experience has been a delight to work with him and his staff. The care and concern they possess for thier patients is extrodinary. Saying I am extremely pleased with the results would be an understatement. I could not give more praise to Dr. Jones and his staff at both the Plymouth and Hyannis locations.

Before / after pictures

Hyannis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jones is a very patient and thorough doctor. He is very skilled at his craft and conducted his fellowship with Dr. Hunstad of the Hunstad Center. He explained the procedure, the post experience and follow up in detail and entertained all of my questions and calmed all my concerns. He does not rush through any appointments and is very receptive to answering all your questions as you go through recovery. I cannot praise his skills enough, as the outcome of my procedure exceeded and continues to exceed my expectations.