Dr Gordon - Full Abdominal, Back, and Flanks Lipo - Atlanta, GA

So, I had liposuction completed 12 days and so far...

So, I had liposuction completed 12 days and so far I am loving my results. I had 4 liters of fat removed. The first few days were HELL. I pride myself on having a high tolerance of pain and being pretty strong and this procedure definitely humbled me. I had the procedure done and unfortunately, no one could spend the day with me so things did not go smoothly. I removed my garment to pee (I am an idiot and didn't realize it was crotch-less) and immediately got lightheaded. I almost fell in the bathroom, my ears started ringing, and I passed out. Eventually, I came to put the garment back on and took my meds. My swelling was horrendous and I was in significant pain the first 3 days and admittedly I was very emotional and had several outbursts. My cooch was the size of my head (my head is not small). I was unable to sit up or get out of bed by myself so I slept on the couch sitting up for 4 days. My garment didn't bother me so much but, I had to wear these clickers on my legs that basically hit my legs every 2 minutes to prevent blood clots....they were hella annoying and LOUD af. I had my first massage 5 days out with Ofelia at Muscle Relaxers in Buckhead (I thoroughly recommend her), after my massage I felt 20 times better. I have been able to sleep in my bed since my massage. My swelling has gone down alot and my bruising is pretty much completely gone however, I am still full of fluid and therefore significantly swollen. Dr Gordon says I look like I'm 4 weeks post up. I have been trying to eat right and limit my alcohol intake. I no longer take any pain meds but occasionally I take an ibuprofen to help with inflammation. The knots and itching have started but it's not too bed so far.

Before and after 10 days apart

Just wanted to add pictures for you guys to see

Not a Fan of Dr. Gordon's work

So here it is 7 months after my operation and 'im not satisfied. My stomach nor my flanks are flat. I have a weird ripple in the middle of my stomach. Dr. Gordon told me to lose weight to fix it and well, I've lost weight and it still looks weird. Also, it doesn't look like he touched my flanks at all. I am kind of pissed that I spent 7k on this surgery and I will probably need a revision. I suggest you guys look for a different surgeon.

Go elsewhere for lipo - Had full stomach, back, and flank lipo with Dr. Gordon 7 months ago and it doesnt look like i had lipo just like i lost a little weight. '"My stomach wasnt very big to begin with and he said i was the perect candidate for lipo. Over 7k later my lower stomach is still flabby and my flanks look like theyve never been touched. Ive even lost 15 lbs since my surgery. I suggest you go elsewhere.