44 Year Old 2 Children 36H. Dunwoody, GA

I am only 5 feet so having such large breast has...

I am only 5 feet so having such large breast has always been hard on my back. I decided for my 45th birthday to do something about it!! So I went to a few doctors but decided on Dr Gordon of Plastikos in Dunwoody Ga. Why? First off I was ready to take out a loan for the procedure Dr Gordon informed me my insurance would cover it. He took the time to educate me on the whole process. It took 5 days to get the approval and schedule me for surgery. All this happened within 30 days!!!! I think the best part of the procedure is I didn't have any drains. The white tape came off in 6 days and already as you can see my breast are shaping up nicely!!!

13 days Post Op

13 days later and I am doing great!! swelling is going down and scars healing nicely

25 days post op

I am so so happy. Although I still have some swelling I am loving my breast and the relief my back and shoulders have are phenomenal. I knew it would be different. I just never expected it to be so gratifying. Not only am I healing beautiful but the scaring is minimal.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr Gordon is absolutely the best!!!! Made me feel comfortable and was just as happy as I was to see the results. He made me feel very comfortable and confident through the whole process. The entire Plastikos Staff is the best from Kia the insurance processor to Keisha, Dr Gordon's very knowledgable assistant to my buddy at the front desk who always remembers everyone's name and I always forget hers!!! They are all the best