Excellent DOCTOR-PATIENT Relationship! Dominican Republic, DO

Since my first visit with Dr. Marmol I felt very...

Since my first visit with Dr. Marmol I felt very comfortable and safe! I had a lot of insecurities about deciding to raise my breasts or not. I visited and consulted many plastic surgeons, but with Dr.Marmol I felt completely safe. I did my breast augmentation on March 2015, I cannot thank her enough! I am very happy with my results!!!! My breasts had never looked better!! Now I can wear bikinis without shame! She is a very professional, kind and friendly person. I recommend it to everyone that looking for a professional job!
It is very important to have a good doctor-patient relationship!!

Excellent DOCTOR-PATIENT Relationship! Dominican Republic, DO

ONE YEAR Has Passed and I Am Very Happy with my Results

Hello! It's been a year and I can not be more grateful to Dr.Marmol because I finally have the body I've always wanted! I went for a breast augmentation, liposuction and BBL and my scars barely see. Honestly I havent had any complaints or any problems with my health, which makes me very happy. My breasts look natural, which was my biggest fear, because I didnt want them to look fake, plus I exercise frequently which I think has helped me a lot, bc Dr.Marmol recommended me if I wanted better results.

Thanksssssss doc for being so kind!!! and giving me back my confidence!
Hugs!