The most life changing experience!

Consultation Review: So Very Sad" but Still Gonna Move Foward! in Search of A PS That Will Listen - Atlanta, GA

So today I went for my consult, I was so excited to see this "Award Winning" Plastic Surgeon, I felt as tho I was taking up his time...he glanced at my paperwork and saw that I was a smoker,(I have quit since January 2016, saw a PS in Atlanta before my move to the beach for a new life) he told me he would not do my surgury and to come back in 3 months after I quit smoking. After he examed me and suggested what he would do, I had a few questions and he looked at me and said...Oh you worry about wrong things. Come back in 3 months went you quit smoking and left the room. I just stood there stunned..The assistant came in gave me a piece of paper that had a tummy tuck price for $11,000. And a breast lift. With implants for $9000.00 without implants $7500.00.

I informed his assistant to please let the doctor know that I had been quit smoroom, For 7 months , he didnt give me a chance to tell him. I came for a consult for a tummy tuck , breast lift and a BBL not a lecture on smoking. My friend that was with me was as stunned as I, she has been there and has seen how hard I have worked to get to this point...So the quest continues...searching for an awesome PS in the Panama City Beach area!

Alright Alright Alright!!

It is done babygirls!! I am 1 week post op and am so happy I made the correct decision in going with the Plastic Surgeon I chose here in PCB, Florida!!
Coastal Plastic Surgery Dr. Andrew McAllister..and his staff are awesome and I cannot Thank them enough!! So excited to be fully healed and am headed on the road to recovery!!
Panama City Physician

If I could give Dr. McAllister 20 stars I would! There are not enough words to explain how him and his staff changed my life! And the best thing HE listens and answers all of your concerns questions and has an awesome bedside manner!!