Early 30's, 32A, I Finally Feel Like a Woman!

I am very slender and have always been...

I am very slender and have always been flat-chested. For the last 15 years I struggled with wanting to be the au-natural girl but also to feel like a woman. I wanted to have just a little shape and certainly didn't want it to be obvious to anyone that I had gotten my breasts done. After a "why not" consultation with Dr. Duncan, I knew I was ready. I had my surgery in summer 2016 (I'm now 12 weeks post op) and I can't put into words how happy I am with the end result. My breasts look like the breasts I was meant to be born with. They are small, natural, have a beautiful shape and they are ME.

Implant details: Mentor- memory gel, 235 cc's, smooth, moderate profile
Fort Collins Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Diane Duncan is a perfectionist and her work is tasteful and natural looking. Her "style" is to make it look like she was never there. At each and every appointment, even the morning of my surgery, she asked me to state my goal (small, natural looking breasts) to ensure that we had the same end-product in mind. I found her straightforward approach to be helpful in understanding the likely results, recovery time and my true reasons for seeking out surgery. Dr. Duncan will tell you that surgery is only half of the effort for a beautiful outcome. The other half is what we, as patients, do (or don't do) for the months following. Due to her high expectations of her clients, the "rest" time was longer than I had expected, based on other women's experiences elsewhere. That being said, I did not have one single complication, I was off pain medication in 2 days, and 12 weeks after surgery my breasts look AMAZING. I am confident that my breasts will look just as beautiful in 20 years as they do today because of her perfectionism.