35 Years Old, 4 Years of Botox - Fall River, MA

Dr. Babbitt is the third person I have had inject...

Dr. Babbitt is the third person I have had inject Botox in my forehead, crowes feet, and glabellar lines. I have been receiving Botox injections for 4 years, with my initial concern being forehead lines. I decided to also inject my crowes feet area and glabellar as well to prevent lines from forming. I receive roughly 40-50 units each time to cover all three areas. Dr. Babbitt's most recent price for Botox was $14/unit which is average for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in this area.
Dr. Russell Babbitt

Dr. Babbitt is very attentive and always listens to my concerns. He takes his time and is super gentle. I have never had any issues or concerns following injections and receive them from him religiously every 3-4 months. One time I had a small area that needed a couple extra units to impede movement about two weeks post injection, and I was able to get an appointment quickly to get the issue rectified. I just love Dr. Babbitt and his staff and have definitely found the only plastic surgeon near me that I will ever go to again!