34 Yr Old, Mother of 2 Breast Augmentation - Spokane, WA

I have had small breasts my whole life on a...

I have had small breasts my whole life on a smallish/medium sized body. I could never find dresses that fit right or swimsuits. I wore extremely padded bras just to make my breasts look proportionate to my body. Once I was done having kids I talked to my husband about having breast augmentation. He was hesitant because he didn't want them to "feel fake". He agreed to the operation and neither of us could be happier. He is now a self-described "boob man". I went from a very small A and uneven to a full C and much more symmetrical. I was worried about the recovery but it was much better than I had anticipated. I went bikini shopping and have never had so much fun! I would absolutely do this operation again.
Spokane Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Oliva is extremely thorough in describing your options and really wanting to know what YOU want. I didn't want huge boobs that would turn heads just to look normal. I really felt like he heard me and did a wonderful job getting them just how I wanted them. The office staff and nurses have all been wonderful. Overall a very good experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Oliva!