Finally!!!! The Wait is Over. 650cc Under the Muscle, Mentor Smooth High Profile. Atlanta, GA

So I just had my breast augmentation surgery done....

So I just had my breast augmentation surgery done. Right now, I feel fine bc I'm still numb but I know the pain will kick in later. I went in this morning at 9:15 and my surgery started about 10:15. All of the nurses were very helpful and friendly @ Plastic Surgery Institute of Atlanta. Dr. McClusky made me feel very comfortable; which reassured me that he knew what he was doing :-). Once the anthesiologist put the "happy juice" in my arm, I was out and I didn't remember too much when I woke up. So far I am happy with the size I chose for the results I wanted. They are very high at the right, which I knew was to be expected but I'm confident once they drop, I will have the look I've been dreaming for.

Day 2 Post Op

Now that the numbness has worn off, I feel tons of pressure, discomfort and soreness. It's pretty painful but not overbearing. A lot of bloating and not much of an appetite. I have been placing frozen food on top of my chest to alleviate some of the pain and pressure.

Day 2 or 3 post op

Still a lot of soreness and pressure of course. I'm extremely bloated. I did take a shower, which helped my muscles relax. l don't have much of an appetite but I am drinking plenty of water. Getting up is definitely a girl has been staying with me which has been a big help. Other than that, I'm just waiting (anxiously) for them to drop :-)

Day 4 Post Op

Feeling a lot better today. Still a little discomfort and I am moving around more. My back is not hurting as much. I can get up by myself and now I am able to massage them w/o it hurting. I can see the left side dropping more than the right side but they both are still pretty high, of course. Just taking it day by day :-)

Excited....Boobies are starting to fall in to place!

Decided to get out of the house today. Went for a walk at the park; the fresh air did me some good plus it was nice out. Having a lot of tightness around the breast area as they continue to drop. The bloating has gone down a lot; still taking dulcolax until I'm back to normal. Other than that I'm happy that they are coming along day by day.

Healing nicely...

Went for my week check up today. PS said everything is healing fine. He also showed me some massages that would help move the implant down bc my muscles are still tight. I asked him about muscle relaxers and he said they are not going to really help with moving the implant down; they will just relax me. He did say to give it a little more time and the implants will fall into pocket. I'm still happy with outcome so far :-)

2 months them!!!

So it's been 2 months since my surgery and I must say that I didn't think the results would be this great! I love how they look almost natural but most people don't even know that I have them. They also feel natural. I am very satisfied with my results and happy I made the decision to get them.

5 months post-op

Best decision I made. So glad I went through with it.

9 months post-op

Dr. Paul McCluskey

Doctor was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. He also answered any questions I had before surgery and during my consultation.