Upper Eyelid Time!!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

After considering this surgery for a few years it...

After considering this surgery for a few years it was time. Today was the day!!
I can already tell I'm so happy I did this.
Procedure wasn't bad at all. About 4 pricks for numbing each eye was the worst part.. and that wasn't bad. . (About the same as getting Botox. ) after that you really can't feel anything. I was given a Zanax and pain pill an hour before.
I'm feeling sore tonight but not that bad. Feels tight and tender. They told me to apply ice cold face rags
On and off all day and night.
Most important is finding the right PS. I already trust Dr Adams. My opinion the best in This area. He did my breast reduction last year. I love my results!!! He is a perfectionist. I'd never go to anyone else!
I'll post my healing each day for week:))

First day after procedure

Much more swelling and red but really no pain at all.
I just am resting all day and applying cold rags.

DAy 4

Healing fine. Only discomfort would be tender to touch (expected) and sometimes my vision is a little blurry. Maybe because my eyes aren't open completely? IDK. It goes away . I jut don't feel confidant to drive because if that.
Stitches are coming out tomorrow!!

Stitches out today. Day 5

It only took a few minutes for stitches to be removed. . Just a little pinch.
Very happy with everything so far.
Can't wait for bruising and swelling to go away.
I can tell the difference already. .

1 month:))

I'm so happy I did this!!! It isn't an obvious change to other people but to me it's huge.
I think if we catch things before they are bad then we win!
Memphis Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough positive about Dr Adams. He is a perfectionist. Listens to any concerns. Answers all my questions. Just brilliant! Also, if he doesn't think I needed or was ready for any procedure he told me. I trust him and his judgement.