Mom of Three Finally Gettig New Boobies! :) Toronto, ON

I have always been kind of obsessed with breasts,...

I have always been kind of obsessed with breasts, in my early 20s I had decent boobs a full b small c. After breastfeeding three children I am now left with a lot of skin and nothing filling my breasts up. This year all three of my children are in school and I am going to take the plunge and have my surgery. I had my first consultation on Sep05th 2016. I was so over the top excited it was so much fun to try on the sizers. I have been researching doctors for a little over two years so I knew who I wanted to go to. The office is very busy so I could not get a date booked for surgery until November, it has been a very long wait because I am so excited. The only thing that I am concerned about is that the max my doc will give me is a 415cc implant. He said my breasts are12.5 cm so that is the largest that he will go. I was hoping for something between 450-500cc but I am trusting him because I know that he has great reviews and does amazing work. Right now I am wearing a 34A but there is still a gap at the top so I am probably more like a 34AA and I am hoping to be a full D when I am done. I will be posting pictures closer to my surgery date to give you an idea of before and after.

1 day post op

So I had my surgery yesterday! I was so excited and time was going by so slow until yesterday. I was the first surgery of the day which was awesome. I didn't really sleep the night before I was flip flopping between being nervous and excited.

When I arrived I was taken upstairs by one of my nurses who gave my my gown and some meds and went over everything one last time. I met my anasteologist (sp?) who was wonderful she told me my ps was the best in Canada ????

I was so thrilled when I opened my eyes it went by so fast I was amazed. I have a trans auxiliary incision so I don't need a bra just a compression strap to keep the implants from riding to high. So I could keep peeking at my new girls and they are beautiful! I was sleeping most of the day when I got home so I'm late posing this update.

I was surprised at how much my upper back hurts. My ps uses drains and a pain pump so I thought I wouldn't need pain meds but my back and in between my boobs were so sore I took 3 yesterday. I'll update further after my post op today.

More pics morning of post op day 2

Post op appointment

So I got my pain pump and drains taken out this morning. I was very nervous but it wasn't that bad, just a lot of tugging and a bit of stinging at the site where the drains were pulled through. All of the nurses at the plastic surgery clinic are wonderful and put me at ease. I'm still sleepy today I keep napping on and off, and I'm still on my pain meds. I have a burning sensation between my boobs, the nurse reassured me it's normal and from the swelling but once the tubes were removed my left boob started burning as well so I'll keep on with the pain meds another day or two to stay comfortable.

I have some bruising today and my right boob is a bit more swollen. I can't wait to see what they will look like when the swelling goes down, I hope they don't get to much smaller because I really like the size I am now. Did anyone notice a big change without the swelling?

Day 3 post op

I woke up feeling very sick this morning. I took a gravol and almost threw it up. I'm feeling better a few hours later and was finally able to eat some crackers and take a pain pill. I get to shower today and wash my strap I can't wait to take it off for a bit. It's so tight I'm bruising around my armpits, I'm guessing that's from the surgery as I have a trans auxiliary insicion but the strap sure doesn't make it feel better lol

After shower

I got take wash my compression strap today it felt so good to have it off I think that's the source of a lot of pain. I also got to take dressings off my incisions. They look freaky at the moment but the nurse said they will be like that for a few days

Day 5 post op

I am feeling sooo much better today. I've been off of everything except the one muscle relaxer pill from my ps but today was the last day I had to take it. The swelling in my armpits is almost gone just a little bit of bruising and my inscisions are looking good. They are in my arm Pits so I do find that by the end of the day they are sore from my skin rubbing together when I move my arms but not much I can do about that lol. I can move my arms much better today and I've been awake and around the house all day I'm feeling very upbeat.

I'm pleasantly surprised at how big my boobs still are. I didn't imagine them this big (although I'm not complaining) which is great because I was worried I would have boob greed but I'm very content. I don't think I could have dealt with my boobs any bigger. ???? Feeling great overall so glad I finally did this

8 days post op

I had my one week post op app yesterday. It went great I talked to the nurse about my strap hurting so she gave me a larger size which feels amazing I should've said something last week lol. I get to start doing some simple breast massages and massages on my inscisions. I love playing with my boobs but doing it on my inscisions is really painful still. I get to sleep on my side which was wonderful last night as well.

My step parents were here last week to watch my kids and do the cooking ect they flew back to England last night so it's back to reality this week. I'm moving slow doing laundry light cooking and cleaning but I find i still get tired very quickly and my armpits get sore very easily still. I have some anxiety about going back to work on Wednesday mainly because I'm not allowed to wear a bra for a few more weeks still and my nipples are very erect through my shirts. I will b wearing a lot of layers lol

I need to grab some groceries, how long did you ladies wait before pushing a grocery cart ect?

2 weeks post op

So I had my two week post op app today. I was actually meant to be there on Wednesday but somehow I convinced myself it was today lol but they squeezed me in anyways.

Everything's healing so well, my boobs are getting softer every day. The nurse also said I get to sleep on my tummy I'm pretty excited because that's how I used to sleep. Everyone in my house has been sick and I'm defo getting it fingers crossed it won't last long.

I'm putting some pics up I can wear a bra for another two weeks but wanted to show how they look in a shirt ??
Toronto Plastic Surgeon