Best Experience and Results - Phoenix, AZ

Dr. Sumer Daiza literally changed my life and how...

Dr. Sumer Daiza literally changed my life and how I feel about myself. After 5 different surgeries with another doctor and continued issues with implants, Dr. Daiza corrected the issue in one well done professional surgery. My initial consultation with her instilled such confidence in her abilities and her exact plan of how to correct this ongoing problem that I was moved to tears! Her kindness, confidence and above all, skill set, has given me the results that I have been after for many painful years. I myself know of another individual that has used her and feels the same way. If you are looking for a professional who really knows their work and has the confidence and skill to accomplish and listen to you, talk to Dr. Daiza. Her professional staff will make you feel very comfortable and respect your privacy as well. I can't say enough good things about my whole experience and believe me, I have had some experience with a few surgeons for this issue. She is by far the best. I feel like a new person!
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Daiza has an amazing personality which combined with her skill set and confidence in what she does, brings an amazing end result. Her realistic, no nonsense approach provides a level of security that is important to me as a patient when considering a procedure of this nature. She is kind, truly compassionate and very very skilled at what she does. I highly support her and her practice and would recommend her without hesitation. Her staff is very professional, discreet and kind as well.