Finally Something for my 50th Birthday! - Kansas City, KS

I have wanted this surgery since I gave birth to...

I have wanted this surgery since I gave birth to my twins 21 years ago. They were big babies and I got so big. I was 5'1 and about 125lbs when I got pregnant. On delivery date I weighed about 200lbs.... Since then I have lost the weight and I started running and would be considered pretty healthy but my stomach was always something that bothered me. I could NEVER tuck in my shirts or buy pretty underwear. I had a breast reduction about 10 years ago and am very happy with it. Since I turned 50 I thought I would give myself my half century old present and go for the tummy tuck and lipo. My procedure was done on Oct. 21st and I am 10 days post op. So far so good and I will say that the first two days I questioned why I would do this to myself. The pain was tolerable since I had great pain pills but just being uncomfortable and not being able to move around and being helpless was horrible. I am posting a couple pictures. Going to doctor today to hopefully get drain tubes out. Still pretty swollen. When having this surgery you have to have patience because what you want you won't see over night!
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

I adore Dr. Cannova... Best bedside manner and so personable.