36 Year Mom Finally Has Boobs! - Leawood, KS

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I was always small chested and since the age of 18...

I was always small chested and since the age of 18 I knew someday I wanted to have breast augmentation. I wanted to wait until I was done having kids and for 6 years the surgery had been on my mind as something I wanted to do but was too scared to pull the trigger. One day after looking in the mirror and tired of how I looked I just picked up the phone and called Dr. Rast. I was still very nervous and went back and forth many times as to whether it was the right decision. I had full support of my husband no matter of my decision but I'm very indecisive and knowing this was permanent even if I didn't like them was scary. Again, one day I just told myself that I deserved this and this was a decision I hadn't taken lightly and thought of for 18 years and just do it. So I did. The first month after my surgery I was still unsure if I made the right decision but once they began to soften and drop and become more natural I began to fall in love with my new curves. I'm so glad I did it. I feel more "womanly." I still haven't told many people about my procedure because I've been scared of their reactions but of the people I have told, I've been amazed by the their reactions and how many of them have also considered surgery and have had some great, supportive conversations.
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rast is so laid back and easy to talk to. He was very reassuring in our conversations and answered all my questions nicely. His staff was wonderful in answering questions and allowed me to come back a second time to try on sizes to make sure I was happy with my decision.