Almost There! - Alaska, AK

I have stalked this site for years, reading...

I have stalked this site for years, reading everyone's stories and building up my confidence. I am a mother of 7, my youngest is 3 and my oldest is 13. I talked with 3 different doctors but decided to have a breast reduction and tummy tuck in Alaska so I would not have to travel so far. I had a FaceTime consult with Dr. Wright Jones, because I was willing to travel at the time, he quoted me at 17,800 for a mommy makeover. I paid the $200 for the consult, and asked for a cost write-up, they said they would send it but they never did, asked both of the ladies that worked there. I contacted Dr. Cochran out of Columbus Ga for lipo and TT, 5,800, not bad. Well it was the office personnel I talked to, they just talked too fast for me. Rushed every time I spoke with the nice lady. My last consult was with Dr Suver, in Anchorage. He explained everything in detail. Oh yea I have a hernia, so I had to get a referral from my PCM so all surgeries could be done at once, the reduction and hernia repair will be covered by insurance. So now I am waiting on paperwork and a call from the office to schedule a date. I am a juicy girl, 5'6 1/2, that's almost 5'7, 205lbs.

In Alaska still healing

Man oh man, or woman, this is the most annoying pain. It has been 13 days after surgery and I am still in my recliner.
Anchorage Plastic Surgeon