Implant Removal - to Fix a Former Surgeon's Work - Plantation, FL

Dr Dreszer was willing to see me for an emergency...

Dr Dreszer was willing to see me for an emergency when my surgeon who did the augmentation was "too busy". I had an infected and exposed implant occur with a rapid escalation of exposure. Dr Dreszer explained the options and risks very clearly and was compassionate when I was very distraught. He rearranged his schedule to perform the emergency surgery needed and to remove the implants and clean out all the infection. He has stayed in touch with me consistently throughout the days post op and I am so happy to have him as a surgeon. He is a great person as well as a skilled surgeon. He will attentively listen, ask you good questions, and give you all the information needed to make you feel confident in your decision. Highly recommended.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr Dreszer was with me in pre-op and while I was being briefed by anesthesia on the case, and post op with my family in the PACU. He was always there and continues to stay in touch daily.