Needed Breast Implant Removal and Wanted Fat Transfer. Plantation, FL

Breast implant removal and fat transfer. The...

Breast implant removal and fat transfer. The implant removal was ok, but fat transfer he had no business doing!!! He initially said he could use my abdomen, hips and thighs and then the day of surgery told me we shouldn't do fat transfer at all. I think because his nurse gave me a low estimate of $7000 for explant and fat transfer he just didn't want to do the fat transfer so he could make his money. He's not in the business for the right reasons and has horrible communication skills with the patients.
Plantation Plastic Surgeon

Dr Kusuma is not personable and is in the business for the wrong reasons. He is arrogant and of its not his way he is difficult to deal with. The plan at my initial consult was discussed and I was happy with it. The morning of surgery he came in and had completely changed it and treated me like I was ridiculous for wanting what I had asked for just weeks prior at my consultation when he was ok with it. He did a horrible job at fat transfer to breast.