dr. kusuma- stellar surgeon! - Plantation, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I was originally referred to Dr. Kusuma for...

I was originally referred to Dr. Kusuma for reconstructive surgery for skin cancer removal. There are no words to describe my experiences with Dr. Kusuma at Suria Plastic Surgery! He is a truly gifted surgeon with a kind and compassionate nature. He goes above and beyond to treat his patients as he accommodated me on his day off due to another office's scheduling error. The office staff that support Dr. Kusuma are equally pleasant, friendly and caring. Suria Plastic Surgery and Dr. Kusuma is the only office I trust to take care of me as I live 1.5 hours away. The Mixto Laser procedures I feel have been very successful with Dr. Kusuma. The recovery time was minimal and the results were amazing! My skin feels refreshed and has a youthful glow. I no longer feel the need to wear a lot of makeup. My skin feels tighter and has an even skin tone as well as eliminating many of the fine lines I had. I would highly recommend Dr. Kusuma and Suria Plastic Surgery!

See my full review above! Love Dr. Kusuma and Surial staff! I feel like a part of the Suria family!