Very Satisfied - Plantation, FL

I'm a 48 year old man. I'm still pretty active and...

I'm a 48 year old man. I'm still pretty active and try to work out some and stay healthy but still had a belly I just could not get rid of. I wanted to see what liposuction could do so went to see Dr. Rodriguez. I think the best thing about Dr. Mike is that he was very good at managing my expectations. He told me that yes he could take out some belly fat but that he wasn't going to be able give me sixpack abs. He explained that there would be health benefits to removing the fat as well as improved appearance which made sense, losing fat is healthy, but wasn't something I had thought about. I liked his professional approach to explaining the procedure and the recovery process as well as telling me I was not going to look like an Adonis, I was just going to have less belly fat and feel better. That was enough for me so I "gave" myself the surgery for my birthday. I am very satisfied with the results. The surgery itself was not as scary as I expected. He checks you medically with bloodwork and stuff to make sure you are up for it. The recovery period wasn't fun but he had told me what to expect and he was pretty much right on about how it would go. I was uncomfortable but not in pain for a few days and had to wear a wrap around my belly to hold everything steady while it healed. The recovery goes by pretty quickly. The results stay. I'm pretty happy with the results. I don't have abs of steel but I don't have an annoying belly anymore and that's what I wanted. So overall I would have to say I am happy with how the surgery turned out and think Dr. Rodriguez and his staff did a good job. He tells it to you straight the delivers on what he tells you which is what I like. He also checks in on you after the surgery to make sure everything is ok which is nice.
Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very good at explaining the procedure and what the results would be. Also good at explaining what the recovery would be like. I liked the results.