Mini Tummy Tuck - No Abdominal Sewing - 48 years old

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

After 14 years of keeping 100lbs off, I wanted to...

After 14 years of keeping 100lbs off, I wanted to feel comfortable in my own skin, I discussed with my husband what he thought. All he wanted was for me to like what I saw and how I felt about myself. I started researching the procedure. I spoke to my Primary Doctor who referred me to Dr. Kusuma. I had already had 2 consults with other doctors and just didn't get that feeling when you know you have the right doctor. After meeting with Dr. Kusuma, he listened and asked questions. He did not rush you. He makes sure you know what you want. He does not try to upsell you. Confident that he was the right Doctor, I clear time off from work and scheduled my appointment. I am thrilled with the results after 4 weeks. I feel great physically and even more important, to me, I feel great mentally. I look in the mirror and am excited at how I look. He also has an amazing staff that put you at ease and answer questions. If you have any issues, they use a mobile app portal for any questions or uploading images and they respond quickly. I have already referred people. I cannot thank Dr. Kusuma enough for helping me.
Plantation Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kusuma is professional and honest. His surgical skill is amazing. He is patient and caring and will walk you thru each step. He is very thorough making sure any questions are answered and that you happy with your decision.