FTM Double Mastectomy with Liposuction - Plantation, FL

I went to Take Shape for a gender affirming...

I went to Take Shape for a gender affirming surgery and absolutely love my results. It has been a couple of months and I really could not be any happier. My chest/nipples are symmetrical and there was minimal to no swelling postoperative. Dr. Sassani has been there for any questions and post operative care which is something I am very grateful for as he is not absent post and very patient. In regards to Take Shape's staff, I felt like I was in great hands and completely safe with a couple of laughs here and there. They listened to me and made sure I was comfortable and kept up with me pre and post which is something very important for an occasional doubtful patient like me. I wish I could rate everyone six stars but alas the last one will be through my words. From the consultation to today, I had no doubts in Sassani and cannot wait to see how the practice grows. Thank you for everything!
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Sassani becuase I wanted someone that actually cared about the Trans* community and that is exactly what I got. His bedside manner is incredible and although he may seem quiet at times, he really listens to what you have to say and is very professional. He a straight forward doctor which is also what I wanted and has a very steady hand which is shown through the symmetry of my incisions. Being postoperative, he has continued to keep up with me and make sure all is well which is deeply appreciated and he really is the wizard!