Cool Sculpting Worked For Me. Plantation, FL

I am a 25 year old female with no children. I am...

I am a 25 year old female with no children. I am 5'1 about 115 lbs and in decent shape. I always had a bulge in my lower stomach that bothered me. I had my cool sculpting procedure done on my lower stomach just over a month ago and I feel it was totally worth the cost. I read a lot of mixed reviews on here so I thought I would share my experience. The pain during the procedure was minimal. Definitely a discomfort but not bad at all. You do go numb after about 5-10 minutes but I did feel a pressure the entire time. When the nurse massaged the frozen fat it definitely did not feel good but totally bearable. The first couple days I was numb with no pain. Around day 5 I had prickly, sharp sensations of pain. It was extremely annoying and bothersome. It lasted until around day 9 for me. However, I was able to tolerate it just fine. My stomach was swollen for about 2 weeks and I didn't notice much of a difference. Around 3 weeks I was complaining about my stomach fat to a friend and went to grab it and realized I couldn't. Around a month I started fitting into jeans that were previously too snug for me. Now at just over a month I would say the procedure is totally worth it! I notice a difference and I am so happy with the results so far. I really wanted to post pictures to show the difference but am hesitant due to privacy concerns. If you have any questions regarding the procedure I will be happy to answer based off my experience. I will also continue to post about the progress over the next month.
Ideal Image