Tummy Tuck and Breast Implants: Transforming Fears into Works of Art - Plano, TX

After having four children and gaining up to 70...

After having four children and gaining up to 70 lbs during my pregnancies I was left with severe stretchmarks, that rose past my umbilicus, and a large amount of loose skin. I never considered having a tummy tuck or any other type of surgical procedure because I was afraid of the risk of something going wrong. Well, I'm so happy that my close friend encouraged me to look into it further and to ask questions to help calm any fears. I found that the risks are very small. Now, I look back and think that I should have had a tummy tuck and breasts implants shortly after the delivery of my last child. The results are nothing short than works of art. I feel great about the way I look and I'm actually exercise more and watching my diet closely to continue to improve my physique. My self esteem and self confidence have gone through the roof.
Dr. Angoboldo and the staff at Renaissance went the extra mile to help me get the procedures done in the short amount of time that I was given related to my work schedule. In addition, the office manager, Raquel, was creative, understanding, and helpful in coming up with solutions for financing, I would not have been able to have the surgeries without her. The whole staff is wonderful. Jackie at the front desk was great keeping me on schedule and getting any post operative medications to me quickly. I can't say enough about Renee who helped me make the difficult decisions about sizing and type of implants, provided thorough education on the surgeries' pre and post-operative care and was very comforting, staying right by my side during my postoperative checkups. I could not have dreamed of a better experience than the experience I had at Renaissance. Thank You Renaissance!!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Angobaldo was very thorough in explaining the surgeries and the risks involved versus the benefits. I will be forever grateful for his insistence that I have a care provider for the first few day after my procedures. He is very knowledgeable and experienced and answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns. I knew I was safe under his care.